At Professional Hearing Aid Associates our mission is to provide each client with a hearing aid that caters to their individual needs. We provide our clients with the best service available and invest our time into learning about the latest hearing aid technology. The Hilderman family has proudly provided hearing services in Topeka since 1946.
Rusty - 41 years experience
- Former Chairman of Kansas Board of Hearing Aid Examiners
- Kansas Hearing Aid License #371
Harry - 30 years experience
- Kansas State University-Audiology and Speech Pathology
- President of the Kansas Hearing Society 1998-2000
- Kansas Hearing Aid License #472
Brad - 28 years experience
- Board Member on Kansas Hearing Society 2001-2005
- Kansas Hearing Aid License #571
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
Professional Hearing Aid Associates
5101 SW 21st, Topeka, KS 66604
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported